Statalist

Re: st: QIC Program question to assess fit in xtgee

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: QIC Program question to assess fit in xtgee
Date   Thu, 08 Nov 2007 14:26:21 +0100

It may be a bug: be sure to have the latest version 1.1.5 by typing
ssc install qic, replace
Nicola

At 02.33 03/11/2007 -0400, "Ed Levitas" wrote:
>Statalisters,
>
>I am attempting to use the QIC program (Stata journal v 7 #2) to assess
>the fit of various models estimated via XTGEE.  However, no fit
>statistics are produced after running this program.  I only receive the
>following error.
>
>p ambiguous abbreviation
>r(111);
>
>As a test, I eliminated all variables in my model containing a "p" but
>still receive the same error.  Does this "p" refer to the "number of
>parameters" scalar?
>
>Can anyone suggest some possible remedies for the error?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Ed

*
*   For searches and help try: